KDE3.1

  • Gil Katz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2003
      Hi
      I installed KDE 3.1 and i have problem with hebrew
      in Kmail in the subject i get עעעעעע .
      any idea
      and another problem when i get file with extention pps (power point) i cant
      see the files in OpenFile dialog and i can olly open them with openoffice
      writer but then i see ??? instead of the hebrew fonts.
      Thanks
      Gil
      --
      So long, And thanks for all the fish.