Re: [gnubies-il] Hebrew Problems

  • Mark Lipovrovsky
    Message 1 of 10 , May 30, 2001
      > from it. Do you have the hebrew latex package
      > installed?
      Yes.

      > Do you have "document language" set to "hebrew" and
      > "encoding" set to
      > "default"?
      I've set it to these values, and now:'rlbabel.def' not
      found. I'll see what I can do about that (I think I've
      ignored something...)
      > What version of LyX do you have?
      1.16fix2

      > (please leave the lines of the error message
      > unjoined)
      What...?
      > are you sure glib.h was there?
      It's in another dir - usr/include/glib-12/
      > Can you also quote the complete gcc command that
      > gave this error message?
      Whoa:
      cc -c -02 fno-strength-reduce -Dlinux -D__i386__
      -D_POSIX_SOURCE -DBSD_SOURCE _D_SVID_SOURCE -DX_LOCALE
      -DFUNCPROTO=15 -DNARROWPROTO -DMALLOC-0_RETURNS_NULL
      -fPIC text.c -o Text.o

      > What version of fribidi do you use?
      I've downloaded it yesterday from the website... The
      newest one :) Too lazy to check number. :D

      =====
      "The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one."
      - Wilhelm Stekel

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/