screenshots

  • Amir Tal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      all,

      we want to start a new "screenshots" section at the site, where you will be
      able to send your desktop screenshots to us, and we will publish them in a
      dedicated section at whatsup. newbies that are asking "how does linux look
      like" can be forwarded to that section, plus, its a good way to brag with
      your latest theme, wallpaper etc etc... :)
      please send your chosen screenshot(s) to : screenshots@....
      on a later stage, those shots will be also used in other newbies-dedicated
      sections of the site. (don't forget to hide sensitive info like addressbooks,
      IM information etc)

      thanks,

      --
      Tal Amir,