RMS, IBM and whatsup.org.il

  • Amir Tal
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2002
      all,

      we were contacted by IBM with a request to help them promote the RMS visit.
      several other sites are also running a banner for those events (Ynet, Walla
      and several others) but we were chosen as the official linux source for the
      promotion, so we are representing the entire community by doing so.

      feel free to click on the banner, its for a good cause, and will show a lot of
      interest in the visit from a linux specific community, which is why they
      addressed us in the first place.

      --
      Tal Amir,