Re: [gnubies-il] Red Hat Linux 7.3

  • Amir Tal
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2002
      On Sunday 01 September 2002 18:21, ilan wrote:
      > Anyone know where I can purchase a copy of Red Hat 7.3 with
      > documentation in Israel?

      bug store.
      also try guides.co.il. talk to lior kaplan. they are will send it to you for
      the price of the cd's (10 nis per cd, last time i checked)

      dont know about documentation there.

      --
      Amir Tal

        Calanit is the locale distributor, but I'm not sure what addition they have.

        Anyone know where I can purchase a copy of Red Hat 7.3 with documentation in Israel?

      • ilan
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002

          Anyone know where I can purchase a copy of Red Hat 7.3 with documentation in Israel?

        • Haim Ravia
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002
            guides.co.il is fine - but the CDs don't include documenation or support.