post

  • stephen s fine
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2000
      OK I have worked out to paste snippets of files to discussion groups.
      Very simple! Open an editor ,open file which you want to paste.Go on
      line - if not already.Colour out snippet go to edit and do copy Browse
      to site - if not already there.Open up post message .Go to edit in
      browser and press paste.With luck your snippet should appear.
      I dont know if this will help anybody but instead of saying I worked
      it out the above is my solution.All ideas welcome