Hebrew on linux

  • Oded Oren
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2001
      hey.
      Please do not flame. I guess you answered alot of identical questions in
      the past.
      I tried to follow iglu's instructions on setting hebrew fonts to work
      under X.
      Some of the links, to the fonts, just didnt work. Also, this are kind of
      old.
      Is there no new solution to hebrew on linux?

      Thanks in advance, and sorry about the question.
      Oded

      --
      "Why, oh why, didn't I take the blue pill?"
    • Amir Abiri
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2001
        > hey.
        > Please do not flame. I guess you answered alot of identical questions in
        > the past.
        > I tried to follow iglu's instructions on setting hebrew fonts to work
        > under X.
        > Some of the links, to the fonts, just didnt work. Also, this are kind of
        > old.
        > Is there no new solution to hebrew on linux?
        >
        > Thanks in advance, and sorry about the question.
        > Oded
        >
        > --
        > "Why, oh why, didn't I take the blue pill?"

        well there is Hebrew Mandrake... :-)

        It's not working ? Hmmm.... What's the operating system ? right then... just
        type "Deltree C:\windows" and press Enter...