745Re: [gnubies-il] installation floppy

  • Diego Iastrubni
    Apr 2, 2002
      On Tuesday 02 April 2002 12:17, you wrote:
      > I meant installation floppy.
      > I have 6.2 system and I want to make a boot.img file with 2.2.17 kernel and
      > not 2.2.14
      you could hack something with loadlin and a freedos disk, I installed 6.0
      even from win98 using a 2.4 kernel. in the dosutils dir there is a batch
      file (autoboot.bat), read it and hack something out from it. it is not

      - diego

      Well, some take delight in the carriages a-rolling,
      And some take delight in the hurling and the bowling,
      But I take delight in the juice of the barley,
      And courting pretty fair maids in the morning bright and early.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic