639Re: [gnubies-il] KDE, Galeon & Hebrew

  • Nigel Ridley
    Mar 2, 2002
      On Sat, 02 Mar 2002 12:00:29 +0200
      Gil Elad <gilelad@...> wrote:

      > look at http://iglu.org.il/faq/cache/143.html
      >
      > Gil Elad
      >
      > Nigel Ridley wrote:
      > > Why can I type Hebrew into forms/boxes in Galeon but not using any
      text> > editor or word processor in KDE? - I just get lots of ????????????
      instead> > of Hebrew letters (I have a Hebrew keyboard and have configured
      KDE> > [2.2.2] to use it - switching between the US and Israeli flags on
      the> > right of the KDE panel). Will KDE 3 support Hebrew better?
      > > I really would like to be able to encourage others on my kibbutz to
      try> > Linux but without real support for Hebrew it's difficult.

      > > Nigel.
      > > Kibbutz Ramat Hakovesh
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Thanks, I now understand that it is best to upgrade to QT version 2.3

      Nigel.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic