635KDE, Galeon & Hebrew

  • Nigel Ridley
    Mar 1, 2002
      Why can I type Hebrew into forms/boxes in Galeon but not using any text
      editor or word processor in KDE? - I just get lots of ???????????? instead
      of Hebrew letters (I have a Hebrew keyboard and have configured KDE
      [2.2.2] to use it - switching between the US and Israeli flags on the
      right of the KDE panel). Will KDE 3 support Hebrew better?
      I really would like to be able to encourage others on my kibbutz to try
      Linux but without real support for Hebrew it's difficult.

      Nigel.
      Kibbutz Ramat Hakovesh
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic