407Re: [gnubies-il] a few questions about unix

    Sep 3, 2001
      On Mon, 3 Sep 2001, dgi dgi_il wrote:

      > does it include bidi support?

      bidi support is in by default since 0.9.1 (in nightly builds: since around
      10-may-2001).

      > how do I onlu build some parts (i dont need news,mail etc?) point me to to
      > the docs (which are not on the source)

      According to the help message of the configure script:

      $ ./configure --help |grep mail
      --disable-mailnews Disable building of mail & news components

      There are also a number of other --disable-* options. I have no idea which
      of them will save you much build time. Try runnig './configure --help'