      From: dgi dgi_il [mailto:dgi_il@...]
      Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2001 10:47 PM
      To: gnubies-il@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [gnubies-il] a few questions about unix

      hi!
      I have been tring to copmile mozila (since I cannot find a binary that is
      linked against glibc 2.1) and this beast to gorwing abuot 560 Mbytes! when I
      reach 60 Mbtyes free on /, I get the worst error I could get: no more space
      left on device.

      1) can it be possible? (how can I make it run until there is .00001 bytes
      free? reconfigure?)
      2) how can I know which mozilla veriosn I am compiling? (some 0.9, I could
      not find where it says exactly which version)
      3) how can I know how much free space I have left on a device (I have beenu
      using control centre and  krusader for this)
      4) how can I know how much free memory I have (RAM) ?

      - diego

      Secure your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE Guide: "Securing Your Web Site for Business." Get it Now!

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/n7RbFC/zhwCAA/yigFAA/0XFolB/TM