      From: Shlomi Fish <shlomif@...>
      Subject: [gnubies-il] Welcome to Linux: Linux for the Student on Sunday, 7-Dec-2008
      To: "Linux-IL" <linux-il@...>, "Telux" <telux@...>
      Cc: gnubies-il@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 8:47 PM

      As part of the Welcome to Linux ( http://welcome. linux.org. il/ ) series, the
      Tel Aviv Linux club will hold the third meeting in the series, next Sunday,
      7-December-2008. Sagiv Barhoom will present about "Linux for the Student"

      The presentation will start at 18:30, in the Schreiber building, room 008 of
      Tel Aviv University. Attendance is free and everyone are welcome.

      The purpose of the Welcome to Linux series is to introduce Linux to people who
      are not very familiar with it. More information can be found at:

      * http://welcome. linux.org. il/2008/
      * http://www.cs. tau.ac.il/ telux/

      Shlomi Fish shlomif@iglu. org.il
      Homepage: http://www.shlomifi sh.org/