3196Kubuntu enabled for Hebrew

  • errolsapir
    Jan 3, 2007
      I am using Kubuntu effy edge and want to be completely Hebrew enabled.
      What I mean by that is using English as my interface language and have
      access to Hebrew use for every application I use with ALL the Hebrew
      possibilities (ALL fonts, Hebrew speller etc.) for Open Office,
      Thunderbird and any other application I can write with.
      I would also like to have the alt/shift ability to switch between the
      two languages.
      What I have managed to do at the moment is have Hebrew with a limited
      amount of fonts, no speller and the alt/shift change ONLY works if the
      icon for languages is in Hebrew. The only way to use Hebrew is to
      change the icon to Hebrew, not use alt/shift from English.
      Is there a list of actions to take to do make a complete "enabled"
      computer?

      TIA
      Errol
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic