2940Typing in Hebrew?

  • Michael Sappir
    Aug 11, 2005
      Hello. I just set up a little Ubuntu rig here, and I'm practically a
      complete newbie at Linux... I'm trying to figure out how to make it so
      I can type in Hebrew in general, and specifically in X-Chat. I also
      get that weird western-european gibberish instead of Hebrew when
      someone else writes in Hebrew on IRC... So I'd like to know how to
      sort that out. Also if you can reccommend a Hebrew font to use on
      Firefox I'd be much obliged, the default is ugly as hell.
      Thanks in advanced for any help I can get. :)
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic