2538Re: [gnubies-il] using Hebrew with icewm

  • Kfir Lavi
    Dec 9, 2003
      Nigel Ridley wrote:

      >Hi,
      >
      >I just started using icewm and can't figure out how to be able to type
      >in Hebrew (KDE was a no brainer) -- any pointers welcome -- even reading
      >the fine manual:-)
      >
      >Blessings,
      >
      >Nigel Ridley

      Hi,
      I'm using ICEwm and i can write in hebrew.
      Add this lines to your /etc/X11/XF86Config

      Option "XkbLayout" "us,il"
      Option "XkbOptions"
      "grp:switch,grp:shift_toggle,grp_led:scroll"

      in the keyboard section.
      Then you will be able to move from english to hebrew with pressing on
      two shifts.
      If you just want a temporary hebrew or english press alt and write.

      Regards,
      Kfir Lavi
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic