1304RE: [gnubies-il] Probably a (very) easy one...

  • Haim Ravia
    Aug 1, 2002
      Thank you all for your answers.

      Tzafrir - the script should establish the connection with Netvision
      computers (currently, it's established automatically, but they intend to
      change it and use what may be described as a cable version of an ADSL
      dialer). I'm unaware of any disconnection script (that is - they didn't
      provide one. I'll check again with their technical support).

      Haim