Spam

  • marcuswaynus
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12, 2012
      Im going to turn off email for this group and check back in a few weeks and see if the admin has stepped up and booted the trolls.
    • marcuswaynus
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 12, 2012
        Actually I set the email to a secondary account and admin messages only.

        --- In gnuarm@yahoogroups.com, "marcuswaynus" <mweverett@...> wrote:

        > Im going to turn off email for this group and check back in a few weeks and see if the admin has stepped up and booted the trolls.

      • redsp
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 12, 2012
          In some sense, aren't we all trolls? But then I guess you won't get this message, will you?

          Rick

          --- In gnuarm@yahoogroups.com, "marcuswaynus" <mweverett@...> wrote:

          > Im going to turn off email for this group and check back in a few weeks and see if the admin has stepped up and booted the trolls.

        • Lars Wallden
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 12, 2012
            Thanks,

            There hasnt been much activity here anyway, just the troll lately...

            --
            Lars Wallden