5190Re: [gnuarm] Re: What cores are supported by GNU ARM

  • Dave McGuire
    Aug 21 1:56 PM
      On 08/21/2012 03:56 PM, dandebeer wrote:
      > If you can afford it, pay for support. Cross compiling is not as
      > easy as it sounds/appears and debugging is hard.

      Oh good heavens. Of course it's not easy; that's why we get paid to
      do it. If it's "too hard", perhaps a career change is called for.

      Further, "support", in this context, is for people who either 1) can't
      read the manual or 2) can't read the source code. It's pretty likely
      that anyone on this mailing list has significantly more programming
      experience than the interchangeable chair worms answering the phones at
      those companies.

      Sheesh.

      -Dave

      --