5140CodeSourcery G++ "No rule to make target xxxx.elf" Error

  • tmasyl
    Jan 9, 2012
      Greetings All,

      I am trying to get CodeSourcery G++ lite working in the Eclipse IDE under Windows XP with the STM32F4Discovery evaluation board. I have the ST-Link debugger comms working but I am having difficulty building code. I get the following error in the IDE Console:

      cs-make: *** No rule to make target `Template_C.elf', needed by `all'. Stop.

      I thought there might be a path problem but I don't know specifically what to look for. I have paths defined for the ..\G++\bin, libraries and workspace.

      I am not sure if this error is generated by the compiler or linker.

      I wonder if anyone in this forum has any suggestions or can point me in the right direction.

      Thanks!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic