Register now for early bird rates for the 23rd Unicode conference, Prague

  • Tex Texin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2003
      It is time - time to register for the 23rd Unicode conference
      in Prague! Please see the details below, and check out the program which has
      been updated.

      Twenty-third Internationalization and Unicode Conference (IUC23)
      Unicode, Internationalization, the Web: The Global Connection
      http://www.unicode.org/iuc/iuc23
      March 24-26, 2003
      Prague, Czech Republic
      Register now! > Just 10 weeks to go > Register now! > Just 10 weeks to go

      NEWS

      > Visit the Conference Web site ( http://www.unicode.org/iuc/iuc23 )
      to check the updated Conference program and register. To help you
      choose Conference sessions, we've included abstracts of talks and
      speakers' biographies.

      > Hotel guest room group rate valid to March 1.

      > Early bird registration rate valid to March 1.

      > Find out about the Workshop on Managing Localization Projects, organised
      by the XenCraft, and taking place in the same venue on 27 March -- See:
      http://www.unicode.org/iuc/iuc23

      CONFERENCE SPONSORS

      Agfa Monotype Corporation
      Basis Technology Corporation
      Microsoft Corporation
      Sun Microsystems, Inc.
      World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)

      GLOBAL COMPUTING SHOWCASE

      Visit the Showcase to find out more about products supporting the
      Unicode Standard, and products and services that can help you
      globalize/localize your software, documentation and Internet content.

      For the first time, we will have an Exhibitors' track as part of the
      Conference. For more information, please visit the Web site at:

      http://www.unicode.org/iuc/iuc23/showcase.html

      CONFERENCE VENUE

      The Conference will take place at:

      Marriott Prague Hotel
      V Celnici 8
      Prague, 110 00
      Czech Republic

      Tel: (+420 2) 2288 8888
      Fax: (+420 2) 2288 8889

      CONFERENCE MANAGEMENT

      Global Meeting Services Inc.
      8949 Lombard Place, #416
      San Diego, CA 92122, USA

      Tel: +1 858 638 0206 (voice)
      +1 858 638 0504 (fax)

      Email: info@...
      or: conference@...

      THE UNICODE CONSORTIUM

      The Unicode Consortium was founded as a non-profit organization in 1991.
      It is dedicated to the development, maintenance and promotion of The
      Unicode Standard, a worldwide character encoding. The Unicode Standard
      encodes the characters of the world's principal scripts and languages,
      and is code-for-code identical to the international standard ISO/IEC
      10646. In addition to cooperating with ISO on the future development of
      ISO/IEC 10646, the Consortium is responsible for providing character
      properties and algorithms for use in implementations. Today the
      membership base of the Unicode Consortium includes major computer
      corporations, software producers, database vendors, research
      institutions, international agencies and various user groups.

      For further information on the Unicode Standard, visit the Unicode Web
      site at http://www.unicode.org or e-mail <info@...>

      * * * * *

      Unicode(r) and the Unicode logo are registered trademarks of Unicode,
      Inc. Used with permission.