Re: Unicode 4.0 characters

  • Miikka-Markus Alhonen
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002
      Quoting starner@...:
      > > So, do you want draw them yourself, or should I do it?
      >
      > I don't care; I don't have a huge amount of time now, and
      > you are familiar with them, though.

      OK, here they are. I also drew the few other combining diacritics,
      Sino-Tibetanist phonetic symbols, Bactrian sho and Devanagari short A.
      I think I'll look at the Arabic ones some time later. Actually, I
      haven't seen most of them in actual use ever, so if anybody volunteers,
      go ahead.

      > That's quite a while; I'll probably want to do a release
      > before them, including more flexibility in building the
      > font. Maybe I can wrestle the Debian package from the
      > current maintainer, too.

      Do you have any ideas concerning planes outside the BMP? I have drawn
      the Gothic letters, too, and if they can be incorporated to the
      future release, I would be happy to send them, too.

      Best regards,
      Miikka