Hello, a long time ago this, but, Does anyone know how to debug .elf files generated with GCC in HI-Wave? I was read that is only possible in assembler, it isopenjavier
If you run linux (even in a VM) I would suggest trying these pre-compiled assemblers for the HC11 and HC12 https://www.mgtek.com/miniide/ I used them in adcbf1d21a70f4717f7bdd34c6b0b3726
I don't have a full example, but here's a starter that does something. You really need to be using the linker (ld) to correctly understand sections and processjsmcortina
ALT=" [image of the Head of a GNU] " BORDER="1"
GNU development chain for 68HC11, 68HC12 and 68HCS12: gcc, gdb, gas, ld, ...
- Jan 6, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.