Re: Reading 6801 ROM

  • Karl Outram
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2013
      Just us jbug on PC program with USB to Serial adaptor to upload (or read)  ROM ($C000-$FFFF)

      On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 12:40 PM, cyllall <cyllall@...> wrote:
      Hi all,
             Apologies for this, I'm finding it hard finding info on this so I'm asking here. Anyone know if it's possible to read the ROM in a 6801?
      Thanks
      Martin

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          gnu-m68hc11-digest@yahoogroups.com
          gnu-m68hc11-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Martin Ator
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2013
        OK, Thanks. I will look into this method.
        Martin