Re: Ingo Beckmann's port of uc/os-ii to the 68HC11

  • John Frankle
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 21, 2012

      An update to my request for ucos-ii68hc11-port-v0.5.tar.gz

      First, thanks to the group members that responded to my message.

      Ingo Beckmann responded directly to me and very kindly located the software and forwarded it to me. He wishes the group to know that the software is available and can be requested, by those interested, thru a request posting to the group.

      Regards to all,

      John Frankle