Re: Ingo Beckmann's port of uc/os-ii to the 68HC11

  • Gregory N
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2012
      > > I don't know anything about Ingo Beckmann or uC/OS for this family. I did at one time perform ports to several MCUs in for family for a different, comparable OS: See http://www.nuttx.org
      > ..
      > Move to a different MCU. The HC11 is outdated. The HCS12 is cheaper and far better.

      I am not sure if this comment was meant for me or for the original poster. NuttX has completed (unverified) ports only for:

      Freescale DEMO9S12NE64 (MC9S12NE64),
      Future Electronics Group NE64 /PoE Badge board (MC9S12NE64)

      Greg
    • John Frankle
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 21, 2012

        An update to my request for ucos-ii68hc11-port-v0.5.tar.gz

        First, thanks to the group members that responded to my message.

        Ingo Beckmann responded directly to me and very kindly located the software and forwarded it to me. He wishes the group to know that the software is available and can be requested, by those interested, thru a request posting to the group.

        Regards to all,

        John Frankle