a little scheduler for m68hc1x ?

  • flameman mayer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012
      hi
      is there a tiny piece of code in where it is implemented a scheduler for tasks ?
      i mean i need an extremely easy scheduler + context switch + timer ticks handler

      is there any so easy piece of code ? (i can understand 68K assembler, too)

      regards
    • Triffid Hunter
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012
        Have a poke around inĀ http://hc11-ide.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/hc11-ide/newbrain/

        it's some code I wrote for 68hc11 many years ago, I thinkĀ http://hc11-ide.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/hc11-ide/newbrain/kernel/k_sched.c?revision=53&view=markup is the part you're after

        ps: don't ask me about it! I haven't even looked at it for so long that I really have no idea anymore

        On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 8:46 PM, flameman mayer <flamemaniii@...> wrote:

        hi
        is there a tiny piece of code in where it is implemented a scheduler for tasks ?
        i mean i need an extremely easy scheduler + context switch + timer ticks handler

        is there any so easy piece of code ? (i can understand 68K assembler, too)

        regards
      • said jello
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2012
          The following one is for the HCS12. But you can very easily tinker with it.
          It's exactly what you needed. A very simple scheduler with task switching and everything.
          http://gcc-hcs12.com/downloads.php