gcc testsuite?

  • warm38spl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2010
      Anyone have pointers on how to run the GCC testsuite on a port of the GCC compiler? I know that somehow I should run "runtest", but I do not know how to set up to run it; nor what the config file should look like; nor what to do to even get it that far. I have never tried to check out a GCC port. Compile, yes, check it, no.

      Any help out there or pointers to where to get help? gcc.org is like greek to me and I can barely speak english (I do OK with American, but I get funny looks from the English).