Latest Windows Binaries for GNU for HC11

  • markstokes71
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2008
      I saw that you posted on the gnu-m68hc11 list. I was wanting to
      download the latest binaries, but the domain the files is hosted on is
      giving me an unresolved error. Could someone try to download the 2.2
      windows .exe? Let me know if there's something going on w/ my
      corporate firewall, etc.

      I tried downloading from here:
      GCC 68HC11 & 68HC12 Windows Packages
      http://www.gnu.org/software/m68hc11/m68hc11_pkg_zip.html

      With the error:
      Network Error (dns_unresolved_hostname)
      Your requested host "m68hc11.serveftp.org" could not be resolved by DNS.

      Thanks
      -Mark
    • Ben Morse