Re: Problems with GNU C Compiler, Libraries

  • Triffid Hunter
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2007
      My toolchain works just fine, however there's no mention of bsp anywhere,
      library form or otherwise.

      On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 02:40:29 +1000, shphrd <hgerdes@...> wrote:

      > Recently bought and Axiom CMD11E board, have been try unsuccessfully to
      > get anything written in C to link and produce a working program on it.
      > Always complains about missing libraries.. i.e libbsp.a being one of
      > them. Went through the GNU installation several times, claimed it was
      > succesful. However, I looked around the directory structure and found
      > there were no libraries. There were in fact sources for the libraries,
      > but the Makefiles for the libraries all relied on a "shell script" to
      > allow them to build the libraries.
      >
      > I can't believe that I am the first to be slammed on the head by this
      > one.....
      >
      > Have looked around on the web for compiled libraries but have not
      > found any.
      >
      > Any suggestions?
      >
      > I am running a PC using XP.
      >
      > Hank
    • Jeff Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2008
        FYI

        Maybe the bsp from Stephane C (limited boards). It does not seem real
        complete, but has a fair start. Download GEL (General Embedded
        Libraries). It's mostly written for example. Disclaimer: You did not
        pay anyone a dime for writing whatever functions you need ;)

        GEL:
        http://gel.sourceforge.net/

        main site:
        http://www.gnu-m68hc11.org/blog/