Trying to compile one of the example projects

  • zaheer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007
      Hi Guys

      I have install GCC compiler suite, "gnu-68hc1x-2.91.exe"
      and install EmbeddedGNU Integrated Development Environment.

      Using the EmbeddedGNU IDE i run one of example programs(EX2).
      And below is the errors i encounter.
      I have struggled for a while now trying this... then that....
      Can anybody help.... or send me in the correct direction.

      Creating makefile: ex2.mak
      debug info: makefile log delay=25
      Creating memory.x
      debug info: initial log delay=1
      Performing a "make clean":
      debug info: windows version = WinXP
      debug info: log delay=54
      C:/Embedded GNU IDE/rm.exe -f ex2.elf
      C:/Embedded GNU IDE/rm.exe -f ex2.s19
      C:/Embedded GNU IDE/rm.exe -f ex2.dmp
      C:/Embedded GNU IDE/rm.exe -f ex2.o

      Performing a "make all":
      debug info: windows version = WinXP
      debug info: log delay=50
      c:/usr/bin/m6811-elf-gcc -m68hc12 -Os -fno-ident -fno-common -fomit-
      frame-pointer -mshort -nostartfiles -IC:/Embedded GNU IDE/include -c
      ex2.c
      m6811-elf-gcc: GNU: No such file or directory
      m6811-elf-gcc: IDE/include: No such file or directory
      make: *** [ex2.o] Error 1