FreeRTOS for MC9S12NE64

  • Nesimo
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hi Everyone,
      Has anyone tested the GNU freertos port for MC9S12NE64.
      I know some have tested it with DP256,but I was just wondering what
      the major differences are,of what I need to change to use it for my
      MC9S12NE64. I am not sure if it is the interrupts-dp256.h that I have
      to modify?.....
      Some tips would be great!...
      NI
    • Jefferson Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2007
        --- In gnu-m68hc11@yahoogroups.com, "Nesimo" <ternaijih@...> wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        > Has anyone tested the GNU freertos port for MC9S12NE64.
        > I know some have tested it with DP256,but I was just wondering what
        > the major differences are,of what I need to change to use it for my
        > MC9S12NE64. I am not sure if it is the interrupts-dp256.h that I have
        > to modify?.....
        > Some tips would be great!...
        > NI

        Basically: same tips, different MCU (see very recent discussion to
        get the MC9S12C32 working).