FreeRTOS, MC9S12 ("HCS12"), and GCC

  • Jefferson Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      Good News About FreeRTOS, MC9S12 (they call "HCS12"), and GCC

      I finally have got the real Demo completed for FreeRTOS GCC/HCS12. The
      port has been partially working for a while, but never included in
      FreeRTOS probably because it wasn't fully working. I send the source
      code to FreeRTOS, but Richard hasn't had time to publish it yet.

      I wonder how many in this group are itching to get it going. I think I
      could help you out a little if you can get it working for the most
      part using my existing README included in the package.
      See
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gnu-m68hc11/files/FreeRTOS/
      FreeRTOSV4-jeffs-1.0-GCC_HCS12.tar.gz