Forum notify

  • Stcarrez
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2, 2006
      See the attached file for details.

    • cvdenzen
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 12, 2006
        The attached file is not stored and cannot be read (by me).
      • Mike McCarty
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 12, 2006
          cvdenzen wrote:
          > The attached file is not stored and cannot be read (by me).

          What attached file?

          Mike
          You have found the bank of Larn.
        • Carl Denzen Van
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 12, 2006
            Hello Mike,

            the file that I find at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gnu-m68hc11, in "most recent messages" (be quick!) the message "Changes.." posted at Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:09 pm by Stcarrez (Stephane Carrez). The contents is "Please have a look at the attached file", and then I see a rectangle with the text "Attachment(not stored)
            Info.cpl
            Type:
            application/octet-stream

            "
            Carl.

            Op 12-mrt-2006, om 17:48 heeft Mike McCarty het volgende geschreven:

            cvdenzen wrote:
            > The attached file is not stored and cannot be read (by me).

            What attached file?

            Mike
            You have found the bank of Larn.

            Custom software development Database development software Embedded software development
            Offshore software development Software development Software development company

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          • Mike McCarty
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 12, 2006
              Carl Denzen Van wrote:
              > Hello Mike,

              > "most recent messages" (be quick!) the message "Changes.." posted at
              > Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:09 pm by Stcarrez (Stephane Carrez). The contents is
              > "Please have a look at the attached file", and then I see a rectangle
              > with the text "Attachment(not stored)
              > Info.cpl
              > Type:
              > application/octet-stream

              Ah. Well, I got this...

              > Your browser is not accepting our cookies. To view this page, please set your browser preferences to accept cookies. (Code 0)
              >
              > Try Again

              I thought I might try to get it for you, but I can't see it, either.
              I was going to send it via private e-mail.

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 19, 2006

              • Stcarrez
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 23, 2006
                  Here is the file.