Re: AXBDM12 debug with GNU embedded C

  • Pete
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
      I am not realy familar with the axiom BDM system.  But from what I can tell it should beable to load elf binaries into the debugger and get a code listing.  (you don't load the source code in, but the compiled output of the compiler known as an ELF/DWARF file.  Depending on how you have the GCC compiler setup.

      From what I can tell from the axiom site, there debugger should except elf format binaries.

      ( note the the .s19 file isn't an elf file )

      On 11/30/05, sharmait000 <sharmait000@...> wrote:
      Dear All,

      Can anybody tell me if AX-BDM12 from axiom can be used to debug C
      program written for hc12 ? Previously, I have succesfully used AX-
      BDM12 for debugging assembler programs for hc12 but I cannot do so for
      a C program. When I load the S19 file for the C program on to the ax-
      bdm12 application, the source window is empty as weel as the other
      windows too.

      Anybody helping me, I will appreciate.

      Thanks,
      Smaitra.