Re: GNU C compiler ?

  • Stephane Carrez
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2001
      Hi!

      holmersim@... a écrit :

      > Hello
      >
      > I have just installed the GNU C compiler for the 68HC11 on my WINNT
      > 4.0 machine. I have written a very simple program which I can
      > compile. What I would like to know is there a way to compile the code
      > so I can run it on my computer. If so could you give me the procedure
      > for this.
      >
      > Also, is there any free software C compilers for Windows NT 4?

      If you want to test your 68hc11 program on NT, you can use the simulator
      m6811-elf-run or the debugger m6811-elf-gdb. Type: m6811-elf-run prog.elf

      If you want to compile you program in native form, (ie, x86-NT), you can
      use gcc. Give this link a try: http://www.mingw.org
      You'll find there the binaries of gcc, binutils for NT (native form).

      Hope this helps,

      Stephane

      Home Office
      E-mail: stcarrez@... Stephane.Carrez@...
      WWW: http://home.worldnet.fr/stcarrez http://www.sun.com
      Mail: 17, rue Foucher Lepelletier 6, avenue Gustave Eiffel
      92130 Issy Les Moulineaux 78182 Saint Quentin en Yvelines
      France