Re: More a hardware question than anything

  • CarlosLuis BernalQuintero
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
           Hi Loban, Happy new year.   I don't know if someone answer your question, but you can use another timer that let you update it count so this way you can set the time you need.   For example, if you let a 16 bits timer to run from 0 to 0xFFFF and if the clk selected is for example 1Mhz, you are going to get overflows every 65.5mseg prox,(1e-6*65536) , but if you preload the count register of that timer in every overflow interrupt, for example with a 0xc000, then you are going to have overflows every 16.384msegs (1e-6*0x4000).
          I hope that idea helps you!

          Sincerly yours,

          Carlos Luis

      MSN Photos es la manera más sencilla de compartir e imprimir sus fotos. http://photos.latam.msn.com/Support/WorldWide.aspx