Re: Hey, group

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004
      Ah, well then Lynette.... happy trails (and happy trials). I do
      believe that perhaps your interest lies in areas outside "Gnosticism"
      as it is technically defined, and so I wish you good luck and
      happiness on your journeys. If every your interest turns towards
      learning about traditional forms of Gnosticism, stop in again.

      PMCV

      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, Lynette <lynette_f@d...> wrote:
      > Hey,
      >
      > I appreciate you putting up with me these past few weeks. And while
      I respect PMCV's list parameters, I find them too restricting.

      > I've learned some, but I feel like its hunting and pecking, and it
      doesn't truly represent the mindset of the individuals, only what we
      think the ancient gnostics meant.

      > So, thanks again, and have happy lives. Because without happiness,
      none of this is worth it.

      > Love,
      > Sincerely,
      > Lynette
      >
      > "To find the solution is to discover there is no problem."

      Christian
      > bible.
      > > Sincerely,
      > > Lynette
      >

      > Lynette, Dr. Hoeller has some free web lectures available online,
      if
      > you're interested in his Gnostic perspective on Christ.
      > http://gnosis.org/lectures.html
      >
      > "Christ: The Misunderstood Redeemer" is about a third of the way
      down
      > the page.
      >
      > IMO, the historicity of Jesus is not as important as the Christ's
      > metaphorical significance in Gnostic mythology.
      >
      > Cari
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.