Hey, group

  • Lynette
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004
      Hey,

      I appreciate you putting up with me these past few weeks. And while I respect PMCV's list parameters, I find them too restricting.

      I've learned some, but I feel like its hunting and pecking, and it doesn't truly represent the mindset of the individuals, only what we think the ancient gnostics meant.

      So, thanks again, and have happy lives. Because without happiness, none of this is worth it.

      Love,
      Sincerely,
      Lynette

      "To find the solution is to discover there  is no problem."

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004
        Ah, well then Lynette.... happy trails (and happy trials). I do
        believe that perhaps your interest lies in areas outside "Gnosticism"
        as it is technically defined, and so I wish you good luck and
        happiness on your journeys. If every your interest turns towards
        learning about traditional forms of Gnosticism, stop in again.

        PMCV

        --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, Lynette <lynette_f@d...> wrote:
        > Hey,
        >
        > I appreciate you putting up with me these past few weeks. And while
        I respect PMCV's list parameters, I find them too restricting.

        > I've learned some, but I feel like its hunting and pecking, and it
        doesn't truly represent the mindset of the individuals, only what we
        think the ancient gnostics meant.

        > So, thanks again, and have happy lives. Because without happiness,
        none of this is worth it.

        > Love,
        > Sincerely,
        > Lynette
        >
        > "To find the solution is to discover there is no problem."

        Service.