Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: link

  • Micky Evans
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2004
      I had to first understand what you were saying, LOL,
      and do agree that it probably isn't the best way to
      aproach the subject. It was full of the information
      though. Thank you for your insight on my link. It
      helps to have such things pointed out for me to be
      aware of.

      Micky

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail