equality

  • Lynette
    Message 1 of 62 , Jul 27 7:07 PM
      HI PMCV,

      LOL. I'm very curious as to the historical gnostic beliefs concerning equality. It is certainly a multi-faceted subject. One is, yet one may not be. But I'm saying, go ahead and you tackle it first, and let me see where it takes my thinking.

      Lynette

      On the other hand, The notion of equality is an interesting
      conversation all itself. If anyobody would like to tackle it, I think
      it could really be something that could be used to outline historical
      Gnostic beliefs.

      Message 62 of 62 , Aug 9, 2004
        --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Gavin Riggott" <wu@n...> wrote:

        > No offense, but these one-liners don't convey an awful lot. For
        > example, is that a personal oppinion or a Gnostic position? If
        > the latter, could you expand on it a little, like why you brought
        > it up and where it comes from, etc?
        >

        > Gavin Riggott

        Thank you, Gavin, for stating what *should* be obvious. Personally,
        I think one-liners are better suited for a comedy club, so your
        appeal to Reason here was much appreciated.