[Gnosticism2] Boiling it all down/Mary

  • Lynette
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2004
      Dearest Mary

      Don't get all upset. If you had been reading my posts you would know that I'm just studying what gnostics think. And I thought you were a gnostic. As I'm clearly not.  And so therefore your posts were confusing me. Even in the first paragraph of my reply I had stated all of this very clearly, so I
      wish you had not thought I was "picking" on you, as I certainly wasn't, and truthfully it doesn't matter to me what your beliefs are.

      Truly, truly, Mary. If you are in doubt, you can go back and read all of my previous posts, and you will clearly see that I'm just studying and asking questions. And certainly you can see, that being the case, why I was confused by your posts.

      I certainly understand how sensitive people are with their private personal beliefs. I'm not sensitive at all anymore about that sort of thing, because personal religion really does not matter in the grand scheme of things. But, you shouldn't let one misunderstanding stop you from speaking your mind.

      Again, I only mentioned your posts, because I was replying to PMCV in regards to a question he asked me, in which he had actually misunderstood one of my previous posts. So therefore the question he asked, was not even answered. Because it had nothing to do with what my question originally was. LOL. Does that make sense?

      My original question, merely had to do with what gnosticm as a general rule believed of "god" was he/she/it external or otherwise. And actually I'm still confused as to what the general thought process is there, but hey, that is why I decided to sit back and just listen for a while.

      Big hugs to you  Mary

      Lynette