Re: [Gnosticism2] Digest Number 653

  • Jason Michael Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2004
      Oh, my ruddy cheeked lad of Golden rainment,
      How the dew soaked dawn heralds your birth.

      Not made light and light made
      Man-I-Feast upon your manna and consume you, blowfly,
      as you consume Universe, burning motion corrosive.
      Restraint, release,
      in time,
      untrue!
      Beyond is not, Beyond!

      Oh, come ye recalcitrant children,
      come forth and play before these stars.
      I love thee! I love thee! I love thee!
      Dance thee, as gods dance,
      quick, fast, slow and grind.
      As new born suns, as gods dance
      leave footprints to dream dreams of there own.
      And in those dreams, I am found dreaming unkind!

      I lie to thee, I lie and maketh tiny spells to
      confound.
      It is your stupor that I find and make my pleasures,
      Averse!
      A Joke!, I beg ye to forgive, for you sea
      tis your forgetful dilemma, that doth bring my most
      floriforous delights.
      tis in my joy that I see thee
      Doth ye, in such pain, see me?

      My name is asked by divers men, in divers places
      unkempt.
      Yet to them that ask with courage and passion of
      heart,
      I will be known.
      I will show my love in tiny kisses and in delights
      unknowable
      in ribbons, I dance thee to dust.
      All for my love!

      In the dancing of the nymph you may see my fanciful
      forms,
      myriad in the way to walk.
      Alone?
      Tis thee that see me not, and in that blindness
      lightning flash, bit, burned eye.
      In the tawny brown and white of fawn new born coats
      I dance.
      In the shiver of opium, I am known, and I will love
      thee.
      I will rock thee into sweaty nights,
      I will roll up thee spine and crush thee with the
      manifest weight of my love.

      will thee bear my weight sublime?

      To thee I will go? Hardly and nay, for tis thee that
      will come to me.
      Come closer my children, so that I may pull your locks
      and love.
      Beware and to ye, all things, unto Me.

      =====

      This e-mail and any files transmitted are confidential-protected from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this communication or any of its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately deleting this message, any attachments, and backups.
      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail