need help.......

  • jpug77
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2004
      Hello everyone! Well i am new here and i need help. Lately i have
      been having intense feelings of depresssion do to my fear of death
      (no worries i dont have depression, i go to a therapist and am on
      meds for a un-related thing but the meds are anti-depressents). I
      was raised with no faith but always just assumed there was life
      after death, then i released that is is possible that this may not
      be so, you may cease to be which is my worst fear. So to get over
      this, or at least give me alittle comfort i want a medium, or
      someone whom can communicate with the other side, so they can
      commuinicate with my great-grandpa whom died last july. I dont knnow
      of any place near me to go so i am turning to here. Any help you
      guys/girls can give me would be great! P.S. my email is
      curricurri@... if you want to contact me there, thanks!