Re: not receiving mails

  • George Harvey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2004
      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "camarwick" <camarwick@x> wrote:
      > Hi everyone,
      > for some reason I am no longer receiving any posts from any of my
      yahoo groups. I have hap allot of problems since switching to xp but
      thought I had solved them all. the last I received from you was 4th
      June 2004, do you know of any possible reason why? I checked to see
      its not a spam filter, they are all disabled and I can't believe its
      because of a virus in every one. Pleasehelp if you can, thanks
      > Caz
      > Carol A Marwick

      Hi Carol,
      Yahoo is "improving" their service again. They always mess things up
      when they do that. You might have to unsubscribe and resubscribe.
      Sometimes that helps.

      George