Re: not receiving mails

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2004
      Hello camarwick

      On 06/15/04, you wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      > for some reason I am no longer receiving any posts from any of my
      > yahoo groups. I have hap allot of problems since switching to xp but
      > thought I had solved them all. the last I received from you was 4th
      > June 2004, do you know of any possible reason why? I checked to see
      > its not a spam filter, they are all disabled and I can't believe its
      > because of a virus in every one. Pleasehelp if you can, thanks Caz
      > Carol A Marwick

      This happened to me. You have to log onto YahooGroups and reset your
      tab in the upper right for each group. There is a contact point for
      instructions. Your mail is bouncing and this will show that, that is
      why this was sent to you direct as well as the list.

    • George Harvey
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 15, 2004
        --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "camarwick" <camarwick@x> wrote:
        > Hi everyone,
        > for some reason I am no longer receiving any posts from any of my
        yahoo groups. I have hap allot of problems since switching to xp but
        thought I had solved them all. the last I received from you was 4th
        June 2004, do you know of any possible reason why? I checked to see
        its not a spam filter, they are all disabled and I can't believe its
        because of a virus in every one. Pleasehelp if you can, thanks
        > Caz
        > Carol A Marwick

        Hi Carol,
        Yahoo is "improving" their service again. They always mess things up
        when they do that. You might have to unsubscribe and resubscribe.
        Sometimes that helps.

        George