Re: not receiving mails

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2004
      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "camarwick" <camarwick@x> wrote:
      > Hi everyone,
      > for some reason I am no longer receiving any posts from any of my
      yahoo groups. I have hap allot of problems since switching to xp but
      thought I had solved them all. the last I received from you was 4th
      June 2004, do you know of any possible reason why? I checked to see
      its not a spam filter, they are all disabled and I can't believe its
      because of a virus in every one. Pleasehelp if you can, thanks
      > Caz
      > Carol A Marwick

      Hi, Caz. I just checked your membership listing and you are set up
      to receive "individual emails." So, I'm not sure where the glitch is
      occurring in transit. You might want to contact Yahoo directly or
      other members might have some more ideas.

      In the meantime, you're welcome to visit our site directly to read
      and post while you figure out the problem:

      Good luck!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 15, 2004
        Hello camarwick

        On 06/15/04, you wrote:

        > Hi everyone,
        > for some reason I am no longer receiving any posts from any of my
        > yahoo groups. I have hap allot of problems since switching to xp but
        > thought I had solved them all. the last I received from you was 4th
        > June 2004, do you know of any possible reason why? I checked to see
        > its not a spam filter, they are all disabled and I can't believe its
        > because of a virus in every one. Pleasehelp if you can, thanks Caz
        > Carol A Marwick

        This happened to me. You have to log onto YahooGroups and reset your
        tab in the upper right for each group. There is a contact point for
        instructions. Your mail is bouncing and this will show that, that is
        why this was sent to you direct as well as the list.

      • George Harvey
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 15, 2004
          --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "camarwick" <camarwick@x> wrote:
          > Hi everyone,
          > for some reason I am no longer receiving any posts from any of my
          yahoo groups. I have hap allot of problems since switching to xp but
          thought I had solved them all. the last I received from you was 4th
          June 2004, do you know of any possible reason why? I checked to see
          its not a spam filter, they are all disabled and I can't believe its
          because of a virus in every one. Pleasehelp if you can, thanks
          > Caz
          > Carol A Marwick

          Hi Carol,
          Yahoo is "improving" their service again. They always mess things up
          when they do that. You might have to unsubscribe and resubscribe.
          Sometimes that helps.

          George