not receiving mails

  • camarwick
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 14, 2004
      Hi everyone,
      for some reason I am no longer receiving any posts from any of my yahoo groups.  I have hap allot of problems since switching to xp but thought I had solved them all.  the last I received from you was 4th June 2004, do you know of any possible reason why?  I checked to see its not a spam filter, they are all disabled and I can't believe its because of a virus in every one.  Pleasehelp if you can, thanks
      Caz
      Carol A Marwick
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 15, 2004
        --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "camarwick" <camarwick@x> wrote:
        > Hi everyone,
        > for some reason I am no longer receiving any posts from any of my
        yahoo groups. I have hap allot of problems since switching to xp but
        thought I had solved them all. the last I received from you was 4th
        June 2004, do you know of any possible reason why? I checked to see
        its not a spam filter, they are all disabled and I can't believe its
        because of a virus in every one. Pleasehelp if you can, thanks
        > Caz
        > Carol A Marwick

        Hi, Caz. I just checked your membership listing and you are set up
        to receive "individual emails." So, I'm not sure where the glitch is
        occurring in transit. You might want to contact Yahoo directly or
        other members might have some more ideas.

        In the meantime, you're welcome to visit our site directly to read
        and post while you figure out the problem:

        Good luck!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 15, 2004
          Hello camarwick

          On 06/15/04, you wrote:

          > Hi everyone,
          > for some reason I am no longer receiving any posts from any of my
          > yahoo groups. I have hap allot of problems since switching to xp but
          > thought I had solved them all. the last I received from you was 4th
          > June 2004, do you know of any possible reason why? I checked to see
          > its not a spam filter, they are all disabled and I can't believe its
          > because of a virus in every one. Pleasehelp if you can, thanks Caz
          > Carol A Marwick

          This happened to me. You have to log onto YahooGroups and reset your
          tab in the upper right for each group. There is a contact point for
          instructions. Your mail is bouncing and this will show that, that is
          why this was sent to you direct as well as the list.

        • George Harvey
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 15, 2004
            --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "camarwick" <camarwick@x> wrote:
            > Hi everyone,
            > for some reason I am no longer receiving any posts from any of my
            yahoo groups. I have hap allot of problems since switching to xp but
            thought I had solved them all. the last I received from you was 4th
            June 2004, do you know of any possible reason why? I checked to see
            its not a spam filter, they are all disabled and I can't believe its
            because of a virus in every one. Pleasehelp if you can, thanks
            > Caz
            > Carol A Marwick

            Hi Carol,
            Yahoo is "improving" their service again. They always mess things up
            when they do that. You might have to unsubscribe and resubscribe.
            Sometimes that helps.

            George