Re: Relevance (George's definitions)

    Message 1 of 46 , Jun 9, 2004
      You are so patient, Cari, but my post was so explicetly about
      the "afterlife" in Gnosticism and the lack of continuation of the
      self identity with the rejoining into the Source, that I don't think
      Fred really missed my point so badly as to think I was talking about
      some form of Buddhist monastic ego death. I think instead he is
      purposfully taking my words out of context to be trite (something he
      has already been reprimanded for). *sigh* He will be able to post
      again when he is ready for serious conversation.

      Message 46 of 46 , Jun 9, 2004