Re: Relevance (George's definitions)

  • fred60471
    Message 1 of 46 , Jun 9 2:08 PM

      ... I know that this concept is very scary to a lot of
      people who can't deal with the notion of loss of the self ...

      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, pmcvflag also wrote:

      ... I do know ...
      ... I think if ...
      ... I have known ...
      ... I know that ...

      Message 46 of 46 , Jun 9 9:18 PM
        You are so patient, Cari, but my post was so explicetly about
        the "afterlife" in Gnosticism and the lack of continuation of the
        self identity with the rejoining into the Source, that I don't think
        Fred really missed my point so badly as to think I was talking about
        some form of Buddhist monastic ego death. I think instead he is
        purposfully taking my words out of context to be trite (something he
        has already been reprimanded for). *sigh* He will be able to post
        again when he is ready for serious conversation.